Saturday, December 20, 2014

A Little Help from My (Lady) Friends. . .

Hi My Sweet Friends,

It's been way too long since my last post, and as usual, I have no excuse worth the effort to type here, so I won't.  I will say, I have missed writing on here and look forward to doing this more often in the near future, so hang with me!

I do need a little help from my dear, women friends.  A friend of mine, whom some of you may know, Roger Lindley, and I are partnering on a project and we need your thoughts, opinions and ideas to help further the project along.  We are compiling data based on your feedback and we really do need your help with this!!  So, I'm going to throw some thought-provoking questions out to you via my blog and link them to my Facebook page.  I don't want this to feel like a burden in any way, yet I can't stress how important your feedback is!  Your responses will remain confidential.  If you don't want to respond on Facebook, I certainly understand that....so feel free to send me your response to my email address at:

dawntwells@yahoo.com


Question No. 1
   
     Rate each of the following words on a scale from 1 - 10.  1 being- the word doesn't spark any emotion in you, and 10 being- the word sparks all kinds of emotions in you!  Then, with your top THREE highest scoring words, tell why each one rated so highly with you.

GRACE
INTENTIONAL LIVING
PERFECTION
IMPERFECTION
ACCEPTANCE
REJECTION
RESPECT
LOVE
REDEMPTION
GUILT





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Designer Blogs